Monday, May 7, 2007

right, this is me...i'm...blogging?

hey superfriends,

so i've done it. or at least sort of. i am now a member of the internet "community". i'm so high up i can see susan's blog from here. and there's some guy down the "street" that has some weird things to say on the state of the universe...i feel so at home. i also feel weird, but strangely, very...not lame. (but also very lame at the same time, i'm entirely paradoxical. there will be much more on that eventually. we've only just begun. right?) truth be told, i think this is going to be a good way for me to stay sane in the small (very small) studio that i'm going to be living in very shortly. that's right, i'm not there yet, in fact i'm writing this before tuesday, so you'll even see me. the thing is that i wanted to make this before i got swept up in you know, the life-changing, air-traveling, mostly awesome-ness of being the small boy in the big city. the apple, if you will.

also this way i can get some emails, and make some electronic friends and lick some electronic stamps. you say i take this electronic metaphor to far, do you? i agree. anyway, expect ( i take that back, don't expect, or you could, but then i may disappoint you and i don't want to do that) to see a tremendously long-winded post near everyday (as soon as i move, as it is, everything is going to be boring until then) about the things and people i'm going to encounter. anyhoo, that's about it. it's going to be you and me and a lot of sentences. i can't wait, really.

2 comments:

Susan Palwick said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Tom! You're going to have so much fun! Just wait until you learn how to post pictures and links. You can actually show us how small that studio is.

Let me know if you have questions!

too said...

I am so excited that you have made a blog. Mostly because I am very addicted to my computer and also because you're just so darn entertaining=) I am excited to read about your adventures and I will be getting my cousin's info to you as soon as I can.

=)Liz