Thursday, May 10, 2007

in retrospect, i shouldn't have cut my hair so short.

so it's really late, i'm really tired, and i'm doing lot's of homework i should have done a long time ago. i suck.

however, i'm also watching season one of grey's anatomy. because i am apparently, a sorority sister. but that's not the point. the point is that patrick dempsey has fantastic hair. now, since i come from a long history of truly tragic haircuts, it's refreshing to see a man with such great hair, hair that i could very well have. but not now, not for at least three months. i cut my hair too short.

anyway, just a thought.

3 comments:

too said...

Maybe this will make you feel better:

I once had a "stylist" (I use the term loosly) and she decided that my hair would look fabulous in a mullet...and she did so without asking me. I cried that night. There was eight inches of hair on the floor that was never supposed to leave my head.

Susan Palwick said...

Yes, hair grows. This is a good thing.

Just so you know, Grey's Anatomy isn't really a medical show. It's actually a giant soap opera with people in white coats. Because real doctors don't do stuff like that. That scene in the second episode where the surgeon's been sitting by the patient's bedside all night, waiting for her to come out of her coma? Yes, sure that would happen, because surgeons have so much free time.

That's when Gary and I stopped watching the show. Scrubs, on the other hand, is the favorite medical show of all the medical people I know, because it's accurate.

Dave said...

I suspect one day you will have very important hair.